Thank you for your support!
I’m finally able to sit down and write about it. I’m exhausted, and it was wonderful.
- Many people came.
- I was never bored.
- I created seven collages as demonstrations over six days.
- All of the Maneki Neko sold, three of which were bought by the gallery. I’m in a permanent collection!
- Setup and takedown were quick and painless, thanks to a dedicated team of friends (and my husband).
- I’ve got so many new ideas I want to try next now.
- I learned how to better speak about my art from doing just that for six days.
- I’ve got two more offers/invitations for future shows.
All great things.
To see photos from the event, please check out the album on my Flickr page.